Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31, 1961 in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children born to Clifford Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. Thompson is the sibling of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother hails from Ireland. Mikhail Baryshnikov (the artistic director at the time) informed her that she was a great dancer but was too tall. This was her "epiphany", when she said that was the point that caused me to end my dancing career and stop being an ballet dancer. This was an extremely special moment. Without it, I would have been smashing my head into the wall for 10or more years. "[ She switched her focus to acting. At the age of 20, she relocated to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and a few other Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson was Cecily "Sissy" in a live-action interactive video game called MysteryDisc Murder? and made her film debut in 1983, in Jaws 3D. She recalled the film as "the very first movie I ever got, but I made up my mind and claimed I'd seen some other films, so when I showed up, I really knew almost nothing about. I told them I was proficient in water ski. But I didn't. I had to learn water-skiing techniques that were challenging in five days since I had to do the Sea World water skiing show. I don't know how to swim!" The album was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84) as well as The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mena Alexandra Suvari Bio

Lori Loughlin Bio

Doja Cat